Using your Ezibuoy for safer and easier mooring
Approach your Ezibuoy
- Approach the Ezibuoy with the same care as you would in any mooring situation
- The flexible head on the boat hook attachment will make it easy to attach the boat hook to the Ezibuoy’s magnet even in choppy conditions
Attach the Ezibuoy and pull up onto deck
- Once the magnet has attached to the boat hook pull the Ezibuoy up onto the deck
- Ensure there is sufficent of the Ezibuoy line pulled on board to wrap around the cleat.
Attach the Ezibuoy line to the cleat
- Once a sufficient amount of the Ezibuoy line is on board wrap around the cleat to secure
- The boat is now temporarily secured with the Ezibuoy to allow time for a more experienced crew member (if needed) to pull in the mooring line
Secure the mooring line
- With the boat temporary secured the mooring line attached to your Ezibuoy may now be pulled up safely and easily.
- Secure the mooring line to the cleat.
- The Ezibuoy can be cleaned, if desired, whilst on the deck.