STOP PRESS: Ezibuoy...The ideal gift for any "Boatie"
Easy, safer, intelligent boat mooring with EziBuoy…
…The worlds first magnetic mooring system
No matter what level of boating skills you possess, there are always times when you are faced with unfamiliarity or environmental factors such as wind, current, and unforeseen situations as in crowded bays or even swimmers. Mooring a boat can be a hazardous exercise. Ezibuoy a magnetic mooring device can simplify the process, allowing the retrieval of your mooring rope easier for ALL.
Designed by Phil Golding who had a desire to find a better, less stressful way to moor and pen a boat that met strict Australian regulations, EziBuoy makes things easier for ALL and It can be used by even the most inexperienced person on board, leaving the skipper time to approach the bow and safely attach the main mooring rope.
Cost-friendly, simple and effective, the EziBuoy saves time and effort and helps avoid docking damage and embarrassment.
7 ways the unique Ezibuoy can make your boating experience better, safer and easier…
- Easy fitting to your existing mooring rope with a counterweight that prevents it moving away from the buoy
- Lightweight, compact and robust designed to withstand all weathers for longevity.
- Three universal inserts that attach to the handle of any existing boat hook pole, the magnetic retrieval fitting then clips on
- Uses a strong, rust-proof, magnetic retrieval system that can be connected from any direction
- The magnetic top section of Ezibuoy is luminous, this glow in the dark feature makes mooring easier in low light conditions
- Easy to clean when brought on board.
- Makes the process of mooring quicker and simpler, for the experienced OR inexperienced, even in rough weather.
Watch the short video below to see how simple the 4-step mooring process is with your Ezibuoy
A low cost, “game-changing” solution for simple, stress-free mooring.
Suitable for all boats up to 55 feet long
And the latest from the EziBuoy blog…
The joy of sharing your passion for getting on the water is one that you want to share with the family, so that they can experience the absolute delights of boating with you.
The problem is of course that unless your family is entertained, and embracing your passion with you then it will take away from your expereince, their experience and make what should be incredible family time into one where you just cant wait to get you and them home.
Here are 8 ideas to keep all the smaller members of your crew happy.read more
I can almost hear the groans as I write. The natural response to the very mention of the word “budget” is one that rarely produces a positive response, as the perception is that this is all about “not doing stuff I want to”.
BUT here is the GOOD news, effective budgeting for your boating activities is empowering, is more likely to mean that your hard earned cash contributes to that awesome part of your life that is boating, rather than your passion becoming a money pit that has you scrambling for dollars every time you want to get on the water.